In SharePoint 2010, the Site Actions link was on the top left of the page.
In SharePoint 2013, it is on the top right and is displayed via a cog.
- More Options –> Add an App
- New Document Library –> Add an App (lists and libraries are referred to as apps in 2013), or Site Contents –> Add an App
- New Site –> Site Contents, Add a Subsite
- Manage Content and Structure –> Site Settings
- View All Site Contents –> Site Contents
- Edit in SharePoint Designer –> Design View removed from SPD, need to manually open the site to edit it
- Share Site –> Shared With
- Recycle Bin –> Site Contents
The Site Settings list has grown, make sure you know what you are doing before you start configuring some of these things as many cannot be undone.
SharePoint 2010 Site Settings:
SharePoint 2013 Site Settings: