As a strategic and critical thinker with expertise in SharePoint intranets, I am committed to empowering organizations to optimize their internal communication and collaboration. With a proven track record of designing and implementing effective SharePoint intranets, I possess a deep understanding of the platform’s capabilities and how to leverage them to drive business success.
My approach centers on aligning SharePoint solutions with an organization’s unique needs and goals, prioritizing user-friendly experiences that drive adoption and engagement. I am skilled at leading cross-functional teams and collaborating with stakeholders at all levels to ensure that solutions meet business requirements while adhering to industry standards.
With over 17 years of full-time experience in SharePoint implementation and management, including six platform versions and both on-premise and cloud-based solutions, I bring a wealth of knowledge as a seasoned Microsoft 365 Intranet Strategist. I have earned multiple awards for driving operational efficiency and organizational agility for over 150 clients across 24 diverse industries.
My approach focuses on managing the rollout of SharePoint and Microsoft 365 intranets to ensure longevity and business-critical functionality. By closely collaborating with stakeholders, we develop tailored solutions that meet their unique needs and goals while following industry best practices.
My drive for innovation and staying ahead of the curve in this rapidly evolving field fuels my commitment to delivering cutting-edge solutions that enable businesses to thrive. Whether launching a new SharePoint intranet or optimizing an existing one, we are the strategic partner organizations need to achieve their goals.
View our portfolio or visit our website for Lets Collaborate.
- Spoken at 23 conferences in South Africa, Australia, Singapore, United Kingdom, USA and Canada
- Interviewed twice on radio
- Manager of SharePoint Experts Group on LinkedIn with over 33 000 members
- Hosts an award-winning blog with 650 articles and an audience reach of almost 1 million people
- Hosted 4 SharePoint Saturday events in Johannesburg
- Microsoft Certified SharePoint Technology Specialist 2008
- British Airways Business Opportunity Grant Winner 2010
- SharePoint Microsoft Most Valued Professional Award 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 – first woman in Africa to win this award in Microsoft’s history
- Certified AIIM SharePoint Specialist 2013
- Rockstar Number 1 SharePoint Influencer South Africa 2013
- Metalogix Influencer Network Award 2014
- Finance Monthly CEO Award Winner 2016
- Harmon.ie Top Office 365 Influencer for South Africa 2016
- Harmon.ie Top 25 SharePoint Influencers Globally Shortlist 2016
- NSBC Top 20 Small Businesses in South Africa Award 2016
- NSBC Finalist National Entrepreneur Champion Category 2016
- NSBC Finalist Small Business Champion Category 2016
- NSBC Finalist National Women in Business Category 2016
- Top 100 Office 365 Blogs 2017
- Inspiring Fifty Nominee 2017
- Harmon.ie Global Top 25 SharePoint Influencer coming in at 9th place 2019
- Certified Microsoft Service Adoption Specialist 2019
- Author of Career Success with SharePoint and Office 365, available on Amazon in Kindle and hardcopy
I work remotely from a offgrid farm in South Africa. Check out that journey and blog at Little Big Tree Farm.
Great! Happy New Year
Thank you so much Khurram. Thanks for reading.
Great posts, I like you blog.
[…] goals and values. In her blog post, “How to Get Business to Take Ownership of SharePoint,” Veronique Palmer addresses the issue and offers some tips on how to get a business to take the SharePoint […]
Hi Benjamin – I’ve dropped you a mail.
we met at the last South East Asia Sharepoint conference, can you point me to your slides on Sharepoint Governance? Do you have any more changes due to Sharepoint 2010?
HI Matt, thanks, I have emailed you.
Hi Veronique – just stumbled on this, and wanted to find out if have heard of Yammer. Yammer will be at WPC 2011 and the SharePoint Conference in full force. Would love to schedule some time to chat.
Thanks Chris. 🙂
Fantastic blog V, I like … I like …
Thanks Ronnie!! 🙂
Hey Babe! Hope you have a soupah Christmas, and a very successful 2010!