While the idea of these list and library search boxes is nice, it would have been nice if they actually worked properly. They will not pick up any results unless you are in an All Items / All Documents view. If you want to leave the search box on, make your users’ lives easier by renaming those views to All Items Search and All Documents Search. It’s just that extra little bit of help to save them some frustration.
- Blog Update on the Stores Throwing Food Away – Good Job Woolies, and Spar!
- Some Woolworths and Checkers Stores Throw Perfectly Good Food Away Every Day
- 10 Years in SharePoint Today!
- P.E.A.C.E Suburbs #LoveMustRise
- #LoveMustRise South Africa!
- Be Free!
- “I’m Going to Make Millions”
- The Kitten Diaries – Day 2
- Why We Need PETernity Leave
- Tell Someone, Today, and Everyday!