My quest to get back to natural living prompted me to document my journey. I don’t believe I am the only one by a long shot who is sick of the way the world is put together and (not) functioning. The only way to change the situation we put ourselves into, is to become aware of what we’ve done, understand that it is a trainwreck! Then find better solutions. Sustain Me is my personal undertaking of changing my situation. I don’t know how it will turn out, but the wheels have been set in motion for change. Living in harmony with this planet and off the grid is my goal. Please don’t abdicate your power to the governments of the world. They are not going to protect and look after you. You need to learn how to do that for yourself or you will never be free.
- Blog Update on the Stores Throwing Food Away – Good Job Woolies, and Spar!
- Some Woolworths and Checkers Stores Throw Perfectly Good Food Away Every Day
- 10 Years in SharePoint Today!
- P.E.A.C.E Suburbs #LoveMustRise
- #LoveMustRise South Africa!
- Be Free!
- “I’m Going to Make Millions”
- The Kitten Diaries – Day 2
- Why We Need PETernity Leave
- Tell Someone, Today, and Everyday!