You should update your social profiles at minimum annually. Take the time this week to check all your online profiles to make sure they reflect your current job and skillset, and that the photo looks professional. Those dodgy party photos should be private! Remember that just about all employers Google people before hiring them. Many people start job hunting in January, are you happy with what Google will reveal about you? If you don’t know, Google yourself. 🙂
- Blog Update on the Stores Throwing Food Away – Good Job Woolies, and Spar!
- Some Woolworths and Checkers Stores Throw Perfectly Good Food Away Every Day
- 10 Years in SharePoint Today!
- P.E.A.C.E Suburbs #LoveMustRise
- #LoveMustRise South Africa!
- Be Free!
- “I’m Going to Make Millions”
- The Kitten Diaries – Day 2
- Why We Need PETernity Leave
- Tell Someone, Today, and Everyday!