- Some blow up when you throw water on them.
- They are easy to turn on when inserted correctly.
- They come in all shapes and colours.
- They can light up your life when used correctly.
- Some last longer than others.
- Some are more expensive than others.
- They work on timers.
- They dispel darkness when they have enough power.
- Some are brighter than others.
- Sometimes you wish you had a dimmer switch for some of them.
How many SharePoint consultants does it take to screw in a light bulb?
And yes, I am a SharePoint Consultant too. 🙂
Technology never ceases to amaze me. Every other say there are new developments and even more interesting things being talked about for future. Endless possibilities makes me even more curious. Wonderful insights here at you blog. Shall keep watching this space for more! 🙂
[…] article was originally posted here, on the Veronique Palmer blog. .gplus #___plusone_0, .gplus #___plusone_1,.gplus #___plusone_2, […]
Lol @ Max!
Some produce more heat than light 😉
Max (another consultant)
Thank you! This is really nice information.
Cath, you are so right! And now I’m sure you’re psychic. I’ve just finished my post for tomorrow that contains exactly that!
[…] SharePoint Consultants are Like Light Bulbs Because…. Some blow up when you throw water on them. They are easy to turn on when inserted correctly. They come in all shapes and colours. They can light up your life when used correctly. Some last longer than others. Some … Continue reading → Read More… […]
There are so many to choose from and you have to make sure you get the right one for your needs…