The Eventful Group are bringing the Share Conference series to Johannesburg! #Share2012!! Put it in your diary now :
27, 28, 29 February 2012 at the Southern Sun in Sandton
This conference is a pure business one with no technical content whatsoever. The Eventful Group are the only organisers globally who offer this so I am extremely pleased to tell you about this this event.
The Eventful Group’s Share2010 event has been shortlisted for best conference in Asia and the awards ceremony is in London next month. Good luck to Steve Morris and company, I’m sure you’ll win it hands down!
They have secured some great international speakers which will be complimented with the best local speakers.
The website for the South African event will be up and running in a few weeks. In the meantime, have a look at the content for the Australia event happening in November this year, Share2011.
Check out the type of people who attend the event. Just because it’s a business focus, doesn’t mean the techies aren’t included. This is your chance to learn the issues that face business users in getting SharePoint adopted and the role you play. Hot Topics are :
- User Training and Change Management
- Business Process Automation and Workflow
- Information Architecture
- Information Discovery
- Document and Records Management
- Reporting and Analytics (Business Intelligence)
- Integration with Other Systems
- Resourcing and Support
- Social Networking
- Selling the Value and Demonstrating ROI
- Going 2010
- Extranet Collaboration with External People
- Third-Party Partners and Products
The extra good news about this is these topics span versions of SharePoint in many cases, so regardless of whether you have SharePoint Foundation, SharePoint 2007 or SharePoint 2010, you will get outstanding value at this conference!
You can get involved – research, partnering, speaking or attending – submit your details so you’re on the radar! They’ll be speaking to clients and partners from around the country to get our input, it’s all about us!!
I’m sure you won’t need a reason, but in case you do, the top 10 reasons to attend the conference are :
- Experience a Uniquely Curated 3-Day Program Focused on Business Outcomes
- Gather Non-Technical Information You Won’t Get Anywhere Else
- Get Actionable Insights and Revisit Current Business Assumptions
- Immerse and Network within a Thriving Community
- Engage with Leading Microsoft SharePoint Partners
- Acquire Exclusive Access to Collaboration Tools and Resources
- Look Outside of Your Organisation and Your Industry
- Attain Professional Development and Improve Your Skills
- Play Your Part in the Microsoft SharePoint Community
- Hedge Your Attendance with a 100% Investment-Back Guarantee
Where else in the world will you get a 100% money back guarantee on a conference? 🙂 That’s how good this conference is going to be and how confident they are. So keep some budget open, they said conference costs will be advised as soon as possible.
See you there!!