Ok so while I ponder on my next SharePoint subject, I thought I’d share this with you. 🙂
1. I leave a trail of toilet paper in the bath so that the ants and spiders can climb out when they fall in.
2. No part of my body is ever allowed to stick out over the side of the bed at night because of a horror story I was told when I was 13 years old.
3. I did ice-dancing for 2 years; we could do a waltz on ice and invented our own routine.
4. I hug trees. Literally.
5. Quantum physics fascinates me and has been instrumental in opening my mind to new possibilities.
6. I read books every single day.
7. My goal is to own an organic game farm with a pub called The Barking Giraffe.
8. I invented and made my own jewelry stands which I tried to sell but gave up the first time someone said no thanks; I did sell some to friends though. I even bought a drill press to make them and taught myself how to use it.
9. I am the most incurable romantic on the planet and spend a lot of time thinking up ways to make the man of my dreams happy. (Now if I could just find him… ;-))
10. Life is the most incredible gift and I am eternally grateful to be in this magical game with you all.
[…] share my list of 10 things that you may not know about me. I’m following in the footsteps of Veronique Palmer, Seb Matthews, Dave Coleman, and Christian Buckley, who all recently shared their […]
[…] This subject has become a bit of a hit in the SharePoint community with a daisy chain of interesting blog posts out there it seems. I got the idea from friend and good colleague Dan Stoll, Technical Evangelist for Asia Pacific at Nintex (www.sharepointpub.com). You’ll find his post here which was inspired by Seb Matthews, who was in turn inspired by the originator Veronique. […]
[…] the SharePoint space, and after reading Seb Matthews 10 things and subsequent others (The original Veronique). I thought I’d give it a […]
[…] by Veronique Palmer and then followed by Seb Matthews I just had to do […]
[…] being inspired by Veronique’s and Dave’s similar posts, I’ve put together some things about me that you might not […]
And here’s the 10 things you didn’t know about Seb Matthews!! 🙂
Yay! Thanks Dave!! 🙂 Was lovely to learn that about you. 🙂
Here you go V my attempt http://blog.sharepointedutech.com/2013/07/06/10-things-you-didnt-know-about-me/
[…] This post is inspired by my very good friend Veronique Palmer who also did the same thing. So here is my 10 things that you did not know about me. Veronique’s post can be found at https://veroniquepalmer.com/2013/07/04/10-things-you-didnt-know-about-me/#comment-2758 […]
Hi V I agree with Andy we should all do this. Now all I have to do is think of 10 things…….
That’s a great idea Andy! Do one next. 🙂
Cool book idea.
Wow, interestingly, if slightly scary stuff. Love the picture. Maybe this is something we should all do.
You can always read one of my books http://www.amazon.co.uk/First-Years-Piranhas-Bedroom-ebook/dp/B00ADJS906
[…] Ok so while I ponder on my next SharePoint subject, I thought I’d share this with you. 1. I leave a trail of toilet paper in the bath so that the ants and spiders can climb out when they fall … Continue reading → Read More… […]