These things all vary in complexity, so make sure manage expectation when explaining them. They are also dependent on the 2010 version you have, ie: Foundation, Standard or Enterprise. Here’s a feature comparison for SharePoint 2010 including experience levels required to help your users understand it better. (Stored under Documents from LC – Information).
- Blog Update on the Stores Throwing Food Away – Good Job Woolies, and Spar!
- Some Woolworths and Checkers Stores Throw Perfectly Good Food Away Every Day
- 10 Years in SharePoint Today!
- P.E.A.C.E Suburbs #LoveMustRise
- #LoveMustRise South Africa!
- Be Free!
- “I’m Going to Make Millions”
- The Kitten Diaries – Day 2
- Why We Need PETernity Leave
- Tell Someone, Today, and Everyday!