We are looking for a commission only SharePoint trainer / support specialist.
- Minimum 2 years full time SharePoint experience on out of box features on SharePoint 2007 either as an end user trainer, Site Collection Administrator or Site Owner.
- Some 2010 will be an advantage.
- BUSINESS focus person required!! This is NOT a developer or IT pro position.
- Looking for the entrepreneurial spirited person who has possibly run their own small business before.
- Full time position in northern suburbs of Johannesburg. Clients countrywide so some travel may be required.
- Must have own car, cellphone, laptop, ADSL access at home!
- Will do training, support, documentation and events.
- To start asap.
- Write your own cheques! Great earning potential.
- South African citizens living in Johannesburg only please. We will branch out much further at a later stage.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to write a competency assessment.
Send CV with a covering letter as to why you would be ideal and stating where you heard about this position.
Wow. It’s first time for lat one-two years when I can read this kind of “invitation for collaboration” NOT for SP DEV 🙂 Unfortunately Johanessburg is far, far away from me. To far 🙂 But I forwarded this;.
[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Agnes Molnar, Robert MacLean, Anish Sana, Erik Neumann, Lou vd Bijl and others. Lou vd Bijl said: RT @VeroniquePalmer: Lets Collaborate is Hiring http://wp.me/pHhNq-va […]
Fowarded to all the buddies