I recently raised an issue with Mark Miller about my inability to watch video footage from his site due to my 3G access with very limited bandwidth and data caps. It seems this is quite a problem around the world with plenty other issues to consider. Check out the responses on End User SharePoint. My plea to anyone supplying webinars, videos and podcasts – please put the size and duration of the download in the description, as well as a documented version of some kind with the content so the technologically challenged people around the world can plan accordingly and have an alernative. Or don’t; but you will be losing a very big audience – end users – and they are the ones who need your expertise the most. Just a thought. 🙂
- Blog Update on the Stores Throwing Food Away – Good Job Woolies, and Spar!
- Some Woolworths and Checkers Stores Throw Perfectly Good Food Away Every Day
- 10 Years in SharePoint Today!
- P.E.A.C.E Suburbs #LoveMustRise
- #LoveMustRise South Africa!
- Be Free!
- “I’m Going to Make Millions”
- The Kitten Diaries – Day 2
- Why We Need PETernity Leave
- Tell Someone, Today, and Everyday!