Whilst compiling a list of my top 10 favourite business bloggers for a report today, I realised there were only 10 on my list! We need more.
You know who you are – you are a business professional that has moved into the SharePoint world and loving it. You have changed the way your team / division / company operates. You don’t want to do your day job anymore, you just want to do SharePoint. BUT, you are also sitting there thinking you don’t know a thing! That you have nothing to offer the SharePoint community. That the stuff you know is too basic to tell people about. Right?
Your story is unique! It’s not about the technology, it’s about your unique experience with it. There are no two SharePoint sites that are 100% alike – your special requirements and situation make your story valuable to everyone. We learn from each other. Nobody knows it all, nobody.
Please tell your story. I will help you get your blog out there. All you need to do is write regularly. Once a week is ideal, but even 3 times a month will do. You can handle that right? Come on specialists, you can do it. 🙂
- The SharePoint Analyst HQ – Michael Pisarek
- The Practical SharePoint Information Architect – Ruven Gotz
- Sarah Haase – Best Buy
- Essential SharePoint – Susan Hanley
- One Crowded Brain – Lynn Warneke
- Buckley Planet – Christian Buckley
- Meet Dux – Dux Raymond Sy
- Get the Point – Microsoft’s Official Blog
- Clever Workarounds – Paul Culmsee
- Michael Sampson on Collaboration – Michael Sampson
- My Digital Workplace – Ellen van Aken
- A Matter of Degree – Sadalit van Buren