Paul Beck rallied up a bunch of SharePoint peeps and made us each write a chapter for The SharePoint 2010 Handbook – and it’s just been published!! Order now! 🙂 Many, many thanks to Paul for initiating, driving and delivering this project. It was a pleasure to work with you.
These are the self-contained chapters in the book:
- Paul Beck – SharePoint Server-based Data Storage and Data Access
- Veronique Palmer – SharePoint Adoption
- Jasper Oosterveld – Social SharePoint
- Symon Garfield – The Art of SharePoint Success
- Giles Hamson – Creating Dashboards using Business Connectivity Services, SharePoint Designer and other related technologies
- Suzanne George – SharePoint 2010 Automated Code Deployment
- Rene Modery – Exploring Different Options for Implementing SharePoint Solutions
- Conrad Grobler – SharePoint Security and Authentication Notes
- Ashraf Islam – InfoPath 2010 – What is new?
- John Stover – Governance in SharePoint
- Justin Meadows – SharePoint Test Environments
- Mark Macrae – Building Business Intelligence Solutions with SharePoint 2010
- John Timney – Structuring a SharePoint 2010 Practice