This blog is about teaching the benefits of SharePoint to business users. It is a non technical blog on out of box SharePoint standard features for team sites. It discusses user adoption issues of SharePoint, ie: governance, training, communication and evangelism; as well as leadership skills.
Its goal is to dispel some confusion for business users and make the technology easy to understand. It is aimed at SharePoint beginners, intermediate users and general enthusiasts.
Founder of Lets Collaborate. We change people’s lives and inspire them to be all they can be. We help people to help themselves and change their stars. It’s much more than SharePoint training and management.
SharePoint user adoption specialist and end user trainer on a mission to give SharePoint beginners and end users no geek speak help.
- Co-manager of SharePoint Experts on LinkedIn.
- Awarded SharePoint MVP in 2011, 2012 and 2013.
- Find me on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and About Me.
- Founder of SharePoint Business Workshops. The are monthly events for SharePoint business users to learn how to manage their information, teams and sites.
- Owner of SharePoint Saturday Johannesburg. (#SPSJHB)
Need to get hold of me? Email me at email@example.com anytime. I’m based in Johannesburg, South Africa.